In order to comply with Netherlands regulations, the following in-game trade functions will be restricted for Dutch players:
- Give and Receive items via 1:1 Exchange trade
- Item dropping
- Buy and Sell via the Auction House
- Mailing messages with items attached
- Personal shop sales or purchases (viewing other players' shops is still possible)
- Even if you have a Personal Shop Bag, you cannot open a Personal Shop.
- You can still buy the Merchant License from the Bank, but you cannot use it.
- Housing shop purchases (viewing items is still possible)
- Kiosk sales or purchases (viewing other players' Kiosks is still possible)
- Items given in exchange for an Enchant Entrustment
- Items acquired through pet battles
- Entering Uladh/Iria Dungeons using Item Drops, or touching the statue
- If you are in a party as a party member, you can enter the dungeon with other players when they enter.
- You can enter a dungeon if you use a Unlimited Dungeon Pass.
- Receiving Mail Delivery part-time jobs from the Tara Bank
The above limitations will be implemented during the December 9th, 2021 maintenance.
- The Mabinogi Team