Please see below for the various payment methods that can be used to purchase NX Credit and NX Prepaid:
- Credit Card: Purchase NX Credit in seconds using your Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diners, Maestro or UnionPay.
- PayPal: PayPal is a trusted online payment service. Provide your payment information to PayPal and PayPal does the rest! Have your PayPal Account information handy when you purchase NX.
- Steam Wallet: Users playing our games via Steam can choose their Steam Wallets as the payment method within the Cash Shop of each of our games to add NX Credit prior to finalizing in-game purchases.
- Karma Koin: Karma Koin cards are available in the gift card section at many retailers. Buy a card, scratch off the silver back, and enter the pin code to charge your account with NX. Visit Karmakoin.com for more information.
- Nexon Game Card / EPIN: Nexon Game Cards have been replaced by Karma Koin cards and are no longer available at retail outlets. If you still have unredeemed Nexon Game Cards, they never expire and can still be redeemed for NX Prepaid at any time.
- Xsolla: Xsolla offers various payment methods such as cash, gift cards, e-wallets, and more! Visit Xsolla.com for more information.
- Razer Gold: Razer Gold is a virtual credit backed by Razer for gamers. Razer Gold is the only virtual credit that is neutral across all games and gets you more bang for your buck. Visit Gold.razer.com for more information.
- Skrill (EUROPE ONLY): Skrill lets you pay online as quickly, simply and safely as if using cash. Buy PaySafeCard at over 450,000 sales outlets around the world and pay with it at thousands of online shops. Visit Paysafecard.com for more information.