This issue has been resolved. If you are still experiencing an issue when logging in, please submit a support ticket.
Thank you for your patience!
We are aware of and currently investigating a website issue where some players are unable to log in or they get disconnected. This issue results in the following error message: "You have been disconnected."
As a possible workaround, you may attempt to use a different web browser (Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge / Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari), or use an alternative device (such as a mobile phone). It may also be necessary to clear your browser cookies / cache.
For Google Chrome users:
- Please check that the option "Block third-party cookies" is disabled in chrome://settings/content/cookies
- Please check that the option "SameSite by default cookies" is disabled in chrome://flags/
- This will bring up all Available flags.
- Please search "samesite" to quickly locate the option necessary to disable.
- As shown in the below image, set the "SameSite by default cookies" setting as Disabled under the Available tab.
- Close and Relaunch the browser.
- Try to log in to the website again.
- If you are still experiencing the web disconnection issue after following these workaround steps, please submit a ticket with a screenshot of your current chrome settings.
We will update this article when a solution has been found for this issue.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.