The Customer Support Team is unable to process name changes upon request. However, Mabinogi offers a Character Name Change Coupon that allows you to change the name of your character. *Excludes pets and partner characters.
|Important: Before purchasing, you must agree to the Name Change Policy (see below), which includes information on limitations and conditions that may cancel your request if not followed properly.|
Character Name Change Coupon
Note: Characters must be at least a cumulative level 500 when purchasing a coupon with NX.
The Character Name Change Coupon is an item that lets you change the name of a single character on your account one time. After using it, you can proceed with the name change request on the official website. Each character can only change their name up to 5 times total.
Please read the information below carefully before proceeding with the purchase.
- Name change requests will be completed every week during maintenance.
- You will not be able to make a request for a name change during maintenance.
- To be eligible for a name change, the character must be cumulative level 30 or above.
- The character’s Cash Shop Inventory must be emptied before requesting a name change.
- During the name change process, the affected character will be able to purchase and/or receive items from the Cash Shop. All items must be retrieved from the Cash Shop Inventory before the Character's name is changed during the next scheduled maintenance.
- During the name change process, the affected character will be unable to purchase and/or receive items from the Cash Shop.
- Names can be changed up to 5 times per character.
- After changing a character’s name, you must wait 1 month before being able to change it again.
- Name change requests will be canceled if a character meets any of the conditions listed below.
If a character is/has:
- In a guild or is waiting to be accepted into a guild
- A Seal Breaker Title *Does not affect the G1 title, "Seal-Breaker of Another World"
- In a family
- Waiting to be deleted
- A shop in the Marketplace, is currently bidding for a shop, or if a character has a shop item in the Marketplace inventory
- If you have an item that was bound to you, but is currently unbound as a result of using a Trade Unlock Potion, the item will be bound to you again if you equip it after the name change.
Note: Customer Support is unable to help to unbind the item again. The item will need to be unbound again by using another Trade Unlock Potion.
- If you change your character’s name, your partner’s likeability towards that character will be reset.
- If you change your character’s name, any notes in the character's Notes Inbox will be lost.
3. Affected features
Character Name Change Coupons update your character's name in:
- Your character information tab
- Your bank tab
- Your Friends List
- The mailbox
- Tara Auction, Taillteann Farm, and Royal Alchemist
- Exploration Chronicles, Dungeon Rankings, Advancement Ranking, and Festia
4. Unaffected features
Character Name Change Coupons DO NOT update the following:
- Name of the character who found the Ruins
- Seal Breaker’s name
- Any items signed by a Crafter
- Character’s name on bound items
- Names on currently existing flyers
- Names on the Offering Board in Pontiff’s Court
- Notes that have been sent before
5. Once Purchased/How to Reserve a Name Change
- If you have available name changes (free or paid), navigate to the Name Change section of the website to confirm.
- Name changes are NOT Immediate. They are applied during each Weekly Scheduled Maintenance.
Once purchased, the Character Name Change Coupon is applied to the account and allows you to request a character name change for one character via the Name Change page.
Note: The Character Name Change Coupon is not provided as an in-game item.