Here at Nexon America, your account’s security is important to us. In the unfortunate case another party or entity has gained unwanted access to your account, here are steps to recovering and securing your account.
Please submit a hacked account ticket by selecting “Submit a Request” at the top right of your screen. You will then need to select “Account Related”, followed by “Account Hacked.”
If you cannot access the account, please create an alternate account in order to submit a ticket about the affected account.
In order to retrieve your account, you will need to provide some verification information, as well as a new email address that is not currently associated with another Nexon account.
Account Verification Questions:
- When did you notice that you were unable to access the account?
- Account’s registered email address
- Account ID (if applicable)
- If the email was changed from the registered e-mail address, please let us know what your previous e-mail address was.
- Full first and last name as it appears on the account (may only be available on older accounts)
- Registered birthday (MM/YYYY)
- Which Nexon games do you normally play on this account?
- The Security Questions & Answers on the account if selected
Purchase History Verification:
- Please give the dates (in the last 90 days) of NX purchased on the account in question (Credit Card, Paypal, Xsolla only).
- Name of the items purchased
- Dates the items were purchased
Government/State issued photo ID:
If over 18 please attach one of the following to your ticket:
- Driver’s License
- Government Employee ID
We only need to verify your full name, date of birth (MM/YYYY), and photo on the ID. You can block out any other information that you don't want us to see before attaching a copy to your ticket.
If under 18, attach both documents listed below to your ticket:
- Certificate of Birth/Adoption
- Photocopy of Parent's ID
***Please provide as much information as you can in your initial response as we use this information to determine account ownership.
Reminder: If you cannot access the account, please create an alternate account in order to submit a ticket about the affected account.