The more characters you have, the more gold you can store in the bank. The bank limit can be increased by other methods as well.
The Current Bank Limit for your bank is determined by the amount of characters you have on the account:
- When you create your first character, your gold limit is 70,000,000 gold.
- The current bank limit is increased by 20,000,000 gold per character that is created on the account. This can be increased by 20,000,000 for each character you have on your account, for up to 10 characters.
- After the 11th character, the bank limit is increased by 10,000,000 gold per character created on the account.
- When visiting any Bank, you can view your current maximum bank limit.
- e.g. Current: Gold Amount / Max: 3,500,000,000 Gold
You will not be able to deposit any more gold to the bank once the maximum gold is reached for your account.
The Maximum bank limit that can be reached is 3,500,000,000 gold.
- The maximum amount that can be reached by creating characters is 2,100,000,000 gold.
- You can increase your account’s bank limit by using a Bank Limit Expansion Coupon to increase the capacity by up to 10 million, 50 million, or 100 million at a time.
- If the bank limit is increased using Expansion Coupons up to 3,500,000,000, the limit cannot be further increased by other methods.