You will first need to log into your Nexon America account to reset a Secondary Password.
- Log into the account with your characters on it on the Nexon Website. Make sure you are logging into the correct email address connected to your account.
- Navigate to the Mabinogi webpage: Secondary Password reset under Account Settings OR Secondary Password under our support dropdown menu.
- Click the link on this webpage to reset your secondary password. An email will be sent to you.
- Once receiving the email, click on the link in your email to reset the secondary password. This will take you back to your account info on the Nexon website, confirming that your secondary password has been reset.
- Log into Mabinogi using the Nexon Launcher, you will be prompted to input a new secondary password pin.
After setting a new password, you will be logged into the game!
If you're still running into an issue when resetting the secondary password, you may be logging into the wrong account.
One common issue that you may run into when playing through Steam is that you may have forgotten the email of the Nexon account that is linked to Steam. If that is the case, you may be logging into the wrong account and resetting the password for the wrong Nexon account.
If you do not know the email connected to your Nexon account linked to Steam, please submit a ticket.
Please check the following articles for more troubleshooting steps: Secondary Password Reset Issues