To play Nexon games from Steam, you must link your accounts. Since each Nexon account must have a unique email, and multiple accounts cannot share the same email address, you can link only one Nexon account to a Steam account at a time.
To change which Nexon account is linked to Steam, use the delink option in Account Settings, and then link the desired Nexon account to your Steam account (see Linking Nexon and Steam Accounts).
To remove a linked Nexon account from Steam:
- Log in to your Nexon account using your email address.
- From your account menu, click Account Settings.
- Select Linked Account.
- Under Social Login, find Steam, and then click Delink.
- Double-check that you are unlinking from the correct Steam account, and then click OK.
- Click Close.
Your Nexon account is now unlinked from your Steam account. You can link this Nexon account to another Steam account (or the same Steam account) anytime and as often as desired.
Missing delink option
If the delink option is missing and you have more than one Nexon account, you may have linked your Steam account to a different Nexon account.
Check your other accounts for the Steam link reference and delink option. If you cannot find the correct account, or you have only one Nexon account, open a ticket for further assistance. For more information, see Contacting Customer Support.
Note: If requesting ticket support, this topic falls under Account Related > Account Change Requests > Steam Unlink. Be prepared to provide enough information to verify account ownership, including your Steam ID (see How do I find my Steam ID?).
Verifying account ownership
|Important: Securing your account and protecting your personal data are very important to us.
Before any changes are made to an account, you must provide specific, verifiable information that confirms you are the rightful owner.
Additionally, if a support ticket is opened, all personal information that you provide is redacted from your ticket after we verify account ownership.
Below is a list of the information requested for account ownership verification. You can use it as a preparation checklist.
- Your information
- Steam ID (only required for unlinking Steam accounts)
- Full name (first and last)
- Date of birth, month/year
- Current email address
- Original email address (used to create account, if different from current)
- Purchase history
- Order IDs
- Order dates
- Item names
- NX purchase dates (if bought within the last 90 days)
- Log in type
- Nexon account
- Social log in (Google, Facebook, Apple)
- Linked account (Steam)
- Game information
- Game titles + character names (three if possible)