Please be aware that on Thursday, March 16th as part of a scheduled maintenance, we will be discontinuing the ability to directly launch the Mabinogi client via the mabinogi.exe file within your Mabinogi game folder.
We are fully focusing on Nexon Launcher as the means to download and update most of our games going forward. Nexon Launcher is a unified central location for accessing all of Nexon's games. It automatically keeps your game client up-to-date by updating in the background, even if you're playing Mabinogi or another Nexon game.
The majority of our players are already using Nexon Launcher, and by discontinuing the older systems including direct launch, we will be able to focus our attention on making improvements to Nexon Launcher and providing a smoother patch experience for all of our upcoming updates.
How to Download Nexon Launcher and Import Your Mabinogi Client
- You can download Nexon Launcher by clicking the button below. Follow the steps to install Nexon Launcher
- Once you have the Nexon Launcher installed, login with your Nexon account.
- A prompt will appear asking you to import your existing Mabinogi installation into your Nexon Launcher game library. Click 'OK'.
- Navigate to the Mabinogi game page within Nexon Launcher.
- Click the 'Play' button.
- Nexon Launcher will verify the files to determine what version you are on.
- If needed, files will be downloaded to patch to the latest version.
- Once patching and verifying is done, select click 'Play' to start the game.